HA!!!! I needed a good laugh today.
"Our troopers are on the road to enforce the laws. They won't be acting any more aggressively because of the fines," said Virginia State Police spokesman Deborah Cox
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
HA!!!! I needed a good laugh today.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Already writing far more tickets at weight stations according to all over road truckers who haul to eastern and northern Va.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
No more aggressive my arse.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
NWA said it best.
I've seen the DOT hot and heavy pulling trucks over in Wise past Lowes, in Coeburn at the VIC, and on the four lane past BSG before you get to Jasper all in the last week.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Hell even the local Barney's are running more aggressively. I have had a Coeburn cop pull out and follow me once I cross over the hill into town limits coming from Flatwoods 3 times since the new laws came into effect, come like a bat out of hell and then they just ignore me when they get behind me and see the Kentucky tags. I have never seen a cop setting in that area in the morning in the past 17 years, they are just itching to catch someone running a little late for work and bust their azz.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Our troopers are on the road to enforce the laws. They won't be acting any more aggressively because of the fines," said Virginia State Police spokesman Deborah Cox </div></div>
Same as the laws covering crossing the US borders and citizenship. They are doing a wonderful job on them also. Of course, they might not think Wise County is in Virginia.
Bookmarks